Warrior Invictus Holding Company, Inc. (“Warrior Invictus”), is an insurance holding company located in Bedford Park, Illinois. It was founded in 1980 by James P. Hallberg. Today, Warrior Invictus and its subsidiaries serve thousands of customers throughout the United States. Warrior Invictus owns a variety of entities, some of which include the following:
- United Security Health and Casualty Insurance Company, a health and casualty insurance company, authorized to conduct business in Arizona, Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- First Chicago Insurance Company, a property and casualty insurance company, authorized to conduct business in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin.
- Three managing general agencies (Lonestar Managing General Agency, Inc., a Managing General Agency authorized to conduct business in Texas. Texas Ranger Managing General Agency, a Managing General Agency authorized to conduct business in Texas. First Chicago Insurance Agency, Inc., First Chicago Insurance Services, and United Security General Agency, L.L.C. ).
- Hallberg Insurance Network, Inc., a wholesale broker authorized to conduct business in Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, Indiana, Wisconsin and Arizona.
- Hallberg Insurance Agency (HIA) is a Trusted Choice retail insurance agency in operation since 1980. Licensed in 48 states, we provide all lines of Property and Casualty insurance, including home, auto, motorcycle, renters, RV, snowmobile, jet ski and more, as well as Life and Health. We can even help you with your Commercial Insurance needs.
- Preferred Risk Insurance Services, Inc., an internal servicing company for all entities under the Warrior Invictus holding structure, authorized to conduct business in Illinois.
- Wellness Invictus: Technology & Account Management Distribution Partner for Vitality Group Corporate Wellness Platform to Mid-Market Employer Groups in the US.
- Preferred Health Insurance Solutions: A national health enrollment firm that offers a variety of health products for individuals and their families. Staffed with multi-lingual, licensed and certified health insurance agents that specialize in Major Medical Health products on the federal and state exchanges. Contracted with national and regional insurance carriers across the country, allows us to shop multiple carries and coverage options. We work with consumers to determine their subsidy eligibility, review benefits and help them enroll in the plan that will meet their individual healthcare needs. Also offering a choice of other affordable health products such as: Short Term Medical, Critical Illness, Dental Plus Vision and Hearing, Personal Accident Medical, Telemedicine and many more. Preferred Health Insurance Solutions - providing Quality Products from Caring Professionals since 1986.
OUR VISION STATEMENT
To be regionally recognized and
as a leader in the insurance industry
consistently exceeding customer
through exceptional service, innovative
Competitive products and new programs, and
Leading edge automation.